Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fall Floral.





Blouse: Prabul Gurung for Target | Blazer: Truth & Pride | Pants: Paige Black Label
Heels: Ralph Lauren (thrifted) | Bangle: LFR DesignsHandbag: Alexander Wang

I recently transitioned from working in an upscale women's boutique to an office. The best part (besides working 9-5, having weekends and holidays off, and a fun group of co-workers) has been being able to wear heels everyday! When I was on my feet nine hours a day I just couldn't do it, but now I can rock heels seven days a week if I want to. :) 

This floral blouse is one of my favorites and I love that I found it on clearance at Target after the Prabal Gurung launch. Major score! A printed sleeveless blouse is a wardrobe staple. It's easy to layer under anything (like the blazer I paired with it today) but you can also wear it without a layer in the warmer weather and it is still professional. A while back I posted it tied up in the front with a pleated faux leather skirt. Super fun! Try pairing with a leather jacket, ripped skinnies and a bright pair of heels for a night out. If you are looking for a fabulous blouse check out the line Equipment. They always get it right! 

xoxo - E

No comments:

Post a Comment